We are safely reopening our store on April 12th.
We're pleased to say that we will begin to reopen our store, with new measures in place to keep everyone as safe as possible.
When will we be open?
We will be reopening on April 12th. As part of our initial reopening phase we will be operating with updated opening times.
These will be updated as our phased reopening continues, or at the direction of government advice.
Please see below for opening times:
WEDNESDAY: 11am - 7pm
THURSDAY: 11am - 7pm
FRIDAY: 11am - 7pm
SATURDAY: 9:30am - 5pm
SUNDAY: 10am - 3pm
Safety Measures In Store
We continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation very closely and are operating in accordance with the government’s health and safety advice.
We have taken several precautionary measures in store including the below to ensure our store is a hygienic environment for everyone. The health and safety of our team and customers is our first priority.
Enhanced Cleaning Routines
Store surfaces are disinfected regularly including between till transactions.
Hand Sanitiser Stations
Have been introduced for customers to use.
Store signage will help keep everyone 2m apart inside and outside of the store.
Plastic shields have been introduced at the till point.
Pay By Card
If possible, and only use cash as a last resort.
A queuing system has been introduced to limit the amount of people in the store at one time.
We understand these are uncertain times for us all and we want to reassure our customers that Puck Stop Ltd is committed to supporting your health and wellbeing during the COVID-19 pandemic.
We’ve introduced new measures so you can enjoy a safe and comfortable shopping experience.
- Do not visit the store if you or anyone in your household has had any Covid -19 symptoms in the last 2 weeks.
- Avoid coming to the shop under the sole intention of browsing.
- We are operating a maximum capacity of customers in our store. Social distancing is important to help slow the spread of coronavirus. We do this by minimising contact between potentially infected individuals and healthy individuals.
- You may be required to queue to enter our store. Please queue safely outside the store on the designated markings on the ground. Waiting time will vary and we ask for your patience during those periods.
- If it is necessary to bring a child to the store when you visit please keep children with you at ALL times. Two children are permitted per adult. An unaccompanied child will not be allowed in the store.
- As of July 24th, it is mandatory to wear face masks in store until further notice.
- Social distancing is keeping a space of 2 metres (6.5 feet or a stick length) between you and other customers and store staff. Please do not shake hands or make close contact. Please take notice of the markings on the shop floor. Hand sanitiser will be available at the entrance of the store.
- Special barriers in our skate fitting area helps to maintain the social distancing while using the skate fitting bench. Please respect the fitting zones marked in this area.
- Please use a face mask if you need a helmet or skate fitting due to the proximity to our team member. Our team will be wearing masks and/or visors during these fittings.
- We would encourage avoiding handling products while shopping and asking for assistance when needed.
- We have installed protective Perspex screens at the checkout, no body checking please.
- Our stringent hygiene procedures include our team members washing their hands after serving each customer. They will also regularly go round the shop to clean and disinfect surfaces.
- Card contactless payments are preferred and available up to £45. For other transactions, card payments are preferred, please use cash as a last resort.
- Our opening hours have changed. Please check here for our current opening hours.
Skate sharpening is a next day service at present.
In order to best implement our social distancing measures, we are not currently operating a while you wait sharpening service. Please check back for updates.
We appreciate everyone who follows these measures which are there to ensure the health & safety of our team, customers and the wider hockey family. If our guidelines are not respected we do reserve the right to ask you to leave the store.